Thursday, September 15, 2011

Language and Girls

I taught myself the America Sign Language Alphabet last night. It took only a half hour which surprised the hell out of me. I really think I have a knack for languages or something because I have always been able to pick up on them quickly, whether it was learning Japanese in karate class or figuring out all the Mandalorian slang in the Star Wars novels I used to read.

I have come to the conclusion that the thing in a girl that I am most attracted to is their brain. Sure, I am a guy so obviously the boobs and butt count for something (although from a physical standpoint the eyes what are truly attractive) but when it comes down to it smart girls are who I am truly attracted to. And I don’t mean “I got A’s in all my high school classes so I must be smart” kind of intelligent. I’m talking about girls who are well and truly brilliant minded and are willing to talk about science or world politics or art and not get bored. I really think that smart girls are totally my kryptonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment